the ultimate antidote to the usual Valentine’s Day nonsense
14th Feb 2014 saw L&LG take over the spectacular Red Kantine in Shoreditch to bring you a Valentine's Day you wouldn't forget in a hurry. We asked you to bring your lover(s), friends and enemies to come and play for prizes and adoration at our Love Bite Games Night. We teamed silliness, games and surreal encounters with our most playful, sensory menu yet. The aim of the night was to win as many hearts as possible - but you also had to break a few along the way. Teaming up with Flo Hillier of Moro we provided an exciting twist on a typical lover’s feast - think aphrodisiacs, playing with your food and getting stuck in… all with an L&LG edge. Alongside this we also offered an exciting Love Bite themed drinks menu, designed exclusively for us by genius mixologist Alex Orwin.
Imagine Shootings Stars crossed with Gladiators and David Lynch and you’re halfway there.
Shrimply Lovely To Meet You
- Potted Shrimp with Nutmeg Oatcakes
- Labneh and Zaatar with Nutmeg Oatcakes (traditional lebanese yoghurt
with thyme and spices) (v)
- Wild Venison with Roasted Jerusalem Artichichoke, Purple Sprouting
Broccoli and a Sloe and Juniper Gravy
- Caramelised Shallot Tarte Tatin with Roasted Jerusalem Artichoke and
Purple Sprouting Broccoli (v)
Fancy A Date?
- Date Molasses Ice Cream with Salted Caramel and Walnut Brittle